Comfee products in categories, such as Microwave Ovens, Toaster Ovens, Portable Washer, refrigerators, Air Fryers, Electric Kettles, Rice Cookers, Pressure cookers, Blender, Dishwasher, Rang hoods, Water Filter, which are purchased from the website of “shop.feelcomfee.com” and used in the territory of the United States.
One(1) Year Limited Warranty
Comfee warrants as limited herein to the original purchaser of that each new Comfee product shall be free of defects in material and workmanship for a period of one(1) year from the date of original purchase when it is used under normal household conditions and maintained according to the requirements outlined in the manual or any kind of instructions with the product.
In the event of malfunctions or failure of Comfee Product, simply deliver or send the product, postage prepaid along with PROOF OF PURCHASE, within the warranty period of one(1) year, to Comfee. Comfee reserves the right to inspect the claimed defective part or parts to determine if the defect or malfunction complaint is covered by this warranty. Comfee shall, within sixty(60) days after receipt of the product, at its option, repair and/or replace the defective part or parts free of charge.
To obtain service under this warranty, please contact our Customer Service Department by phone at 1-866 646 4332 or by email to email@example.com.
Limitation and ExclusionsThis warranty shall only cover defects arising from normal usage.
Comfee assumes no responsibility whatsoever if product should fail during the warranty period by reason of:
- Normal wear and tear of wearable parts (such as blending vessels, lids, cups, blades, blender bases, removable pots, racks, pans, bulbs, etc.), which require regular maintenance and/or replacement to ensure the proper functioning of your unit, are not covered by this warranty.
- Damage caused by misuse, abuse, negligent handling, failure to perform required maintenance (e.g., failure to keep the well of the motor base clear of food spills and other debris), or damage due to mishandling in transit.
- Lack of maintenance (see instructions for proper maintenance).
- Repaired by any unauthorized party during the warranty period. These defects include damages caused in the process of shipping, altering, or repairing of Comfee products (or any of its parts) when the repair is performed by a repair person not authorized by Comfee.
- Any unit that has been tampered with or used for commercial purposes.
Disclaimer of Implied WarrantiesComfee makes no further warranties or representations, express or implied except those contained herein. No representative or dealer is authorized to assume any other liability regarding the product. The duration of the implied warranty granted under State law, including warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose is limited in duration should the duration of the express warranty grant it hereunder. Comfee shall in no event be liable for direct, indirect, special or consequential damages.
Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, and/or the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may have other rights which vary from state to state.