One of the biggest benefits of making a bowl of spring mix salad for yourself is the amount of fiber it packs you with. The primary ingredient of this salad is leafy greens which is one of your best sources of nutritional fiber. The spring mix salad dressing will load you up with necessary micronutrients including (but not limited to) folate, calcium, vitamin K, and others.
- Any type of mixed greens with sprouts, baby arugula, leafy greens, lettuces, collard greens, watercress, nuts, mache, and/or any other veggies of your choice.
- Salt and pepper (freshly ground)
- Three tablespoons of olive oil (preferably extra virgin)
- Juice of half a lemon
- Well chopped chives
- COMFEE compact blender
- Salad bowl
- Once you have the salad dressing blender, add the olive oil, salt, pepper, and lemon juice mix to it. Blend well until it forms the consistency of a dressing.
- Next, chop up all the vegetables and give them a good mix in a large salad bowl
- Pour the dressing on the salad mix and give it a thorough mix.
- Serve with chopped chives on top!