It is a delightful and healthy drink that you can make personally with your loved ones. Its vibrant color and sweet taste add romantic vibes. If you are calorie conscious, do not worry because pink smoothie contains 54 calories in 100ml and 135 calories in 250ml.
- 1 tbsp maple syrup (optional)
- 2 cups milk (any milk will work)
- 1/2 tsp vanilla powder (optional)
- 1 cup frozen strawberries
- 2 tbsp hemp seeds
- 1 frozen banana
- Measuring cups and spoons
- Blender machine. The best blender to use is the Comfee' Personal Blender
- Pour all the ingredients into the blender
- Blend until smooth
- Stop the blender when you get the right smooth that you like.
- Pour the smoothie into a glass
- Top with hemp seeds
- Serve to your loved ones in the breakfast time of the Valentine's day
- If you think that the pink smoothie is too thin, you can add more frozen strawberries.
- If you think that the pink smoothie is too thick, you can add more milk.