Skip to content
- 1 pizza dough, thin crust
- 3 tbsp. pizza sauce
- 3/4 cup mozzarella, shredded
- 12 slices pepperoni
- Basil leaf to topping
- Roll the pizza dough onto a Crisper Tray.
- Place the Tray in the Air Fryer. Press the Air Fryer Button (400°F) and decrease the cooking time to 10 mins to begin the cooking cycle. Flip the dough after 5 mins.
- Remove the crust from the Oven.
- Top the crust with the sauce, cheese, and pepperoni. the cooking time to 5 mins to begin the cooking cycle.
- Return the crust to the Oven. Press the Air Fryer Button (400°F) and decrease
- Let the pizza cool for 5 mins and top - ping with bay leaf before cutting.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.