Skip to content
Molten Chocolate Lava Cake
- stick of unsalted room temperature butter
- 1 cup of chocolate chip cookies
- 2 eggs
- Powdered sugar/ Confectionary Sugar
- Heat up the butter and chocolate chips in the Comfee air fryer oven until melted.
- Crack one egg with its white and one with the yolk only.
- Put the sugar and the flour into the melted butter and chocolate mix.
- Incorporate thoroughly altogether the ingredients added until the mixture has no lumps
- Transfer the mixture into a mug. Grease the lining and inside first to easily take out the molten chocolate lava cake when serving.
- Put the mixture transferred in the mug into the Comfee air fryer oven and heat it until not jiggly or until 30 minutes.
- After, take out the chocolate lava cake and rest for 2 minutes before transferring it to a serving plate.
- Put carefully into the plate after having it rest and finish up with powdered sugar on top of confectionary sugar.
- An optional ingredient added to the cake's design is drizzling with syrup: caramel or white chocolate, etc., or garnishing with slices of fruit for additional flavor.
- Slice in the center to enjoy the melted chocolate lava run down from the middle of the cake and become the sauce for the cake on its own.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.