The combination of classic bread pudding recipe and dried cranberries as well as a delicious vanilla sauce. Let' bake it together and fill the house with good smells！
- 5 eggs
- 3 cups half and half
- 4 cup sugar
- 2 tsp. cinnamon
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 loaf bread, brioche, sliced
- 4 cup dried cranberries
- Combine the eggs, half and half, sugar, cinnamon, and vanilla in a large bowl. Set the bowl aside.
- Cube the bread and mix it with the egg mixture and cranberries.
- Spoon the bread pudding into six large ramekins.
- Place the ramekins onto a Crisper Tray.
- Place the Tray in the Air Fryer. Press the Bake Button (320°F) and decrease the cooking time to 14 mins to begin the cooking cycle.