- Six pieces of eggs
- ¼ cup grated cheese (any cheese will do)
- ¼ cup heavy cream
- A pinch of salt
- A pinch of pepper to taste
- Green onion
- Comfee Retro Microwave Oven
- Mixing Bowl
- Muffing cup or muffin tin
- Combine eggs, grated cheese, heavy cream, salt, and pepper in a mixing bowl.
- Preheat the oven.
- While preparing the oven, grease the muffin tin with butter or oil. Set aside.
- Chop the green onion leaves, cheese, and bacon.
- Add the chopped green onion, cheese, and bacon to the muffin tin.
- Pour the egg mixture into each muffin cup. Make sure not to overfill the cup.
- Put the muffin cup into the oven and bake it for 20 minutes at 185 degrees Celsius or 365 degrees Fahrenheit
Eggs are an excellent source of protein. Incorporating them in your breakfast is a great way to keep you healthy and focused while always on the go. They are delicious and easy to prepare using only a few ingredients readily available in your kitchen.