Always on the lookout for a delicious and easy holiday recipe?🕵️🎄 You only need a few ingredients to make these pork belly bites and it's cooked in a flash with Comfee' Air Fryer.🎉
- 1 lb pork belly
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce or soy sauce
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup BBQ sauce (optional)
- Preheat your Air Fryer at 400°F for 4 minutes.
- Cut the pork belly into 3/4'' cubes. Season with Worcestershire sauce (or soy sauce), garlic powder, salt, and pepper. Place it in an even layer in your basket.
- Air Fry for 400°F for 10 to 18 minutes. Remember to flip the pork belly to cook evenly. Cook depending on your preferred doneness.
- Drizzle with BBQ if desired.