Skip to content
Chocolate Raspberry Tart
- 1 cups Chocolate biscuits, finely crushed
- 6 Tablespoons butter, melted
- 12 ounces dark or semi-sweet chocolate chopped
- 1 ¼ cups of heavy cream
- 2 pints of raspberries, wash thoroughly
- Powdered sugar or chocolate curls, optional
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees Celcius
- Crush the chocolate biscuits finely into a blender or manually press it until the desired result.
- Melt the butter, let it sit at room temperature, or use the microwave oven for a quicker result.
- Then, mix the crushed biscuits and melted butter in a regular or mixing bowl. Make sure to mix the ingredients evenly.
- Put the mixture in a tart pan and press it tightly in the bottom and sides with glass.
- Bake the crusts for eight minutes, then let it cool down for a while.
- Under medium-low heat, place in a heat-proof bowl of chocolates and melt while heating the heavy cream in a saucepan. Mix these ingredients with a rubber spatula until both melts.
- Now, pour the chocolate ganache into the biscuit crust.
- Place the made tarts in the refrigerator for two hours.
- Garnish it with raspberries and powdered sugar if desired for the final touch.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.