Pancake is a staple breakfast that everyone surely loves. Pancakes are prepared differently all around the world. You can always fulfill your pancake cravings with any recipe you want. Be creative and articulate your pancake recipe or make a fluffy pancake recipe as a new sumptuous experience for your tastebuds.
You can add fruits or other flavors like honey, cheese, banana, blueberry, or mango are commonly used. You can just find it in your nearest grocery stores at your convenience.
The primary things you need are:
- flour, three cups
- eggs, two medium-sized
- butter, 3 ounces
- milk, 1 1/2 cups
- baking powder, 2 tablespoons
- vanilla (optional)
- Fruit chunks (optional)
- To fully make the perfect batter, you may use an electric mixer to give the eggs a fluffy batter before you put in the flour. You can also use a spatula as an alternative to an electric mixer.
- A mixing Bowl.
- For a perfect pancake, you will need Electric Induction Cooktop.
- Beat the eggs with the spatula, spoon, or electric mixer. If you can use the electric mixer, make the eggs fully fluffed until it gives you a creamy texture.
- Add all the butter to the beaten eggs until the texture of the batter is creamy.
- Gradually add in the flour and the baking powder, mix with the egg batter.
- Add milk and vanilla extract if you want a plain fluffy pancake.
- After mixing all the primary ingredients, you can add the fruit slices or fruit chunks.
- Preheat the Electric Induction Cooktop in 265℉ with butter or oil of your choice.
- Thoroughly mix all the pancake ingredients together for 1 more minute and you can pour half a cup of the pancake batter onto the electric induction cooktop.