Sugar cookies is one of the all-time favorite dessert and snack of all ages. This is a staple delicacy that you can store on your table or pantry. Great thing that this can be done easily and fast. You can make sugar cookies everyday for a freshly-baked delight.
- 3/4 cup butter
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 2 medium-sized eggs
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 1/2 cups flour
- 1 tablespoon baking soda
- MnMs or any chunked delicacy of your choice
- 1 pinch salt
- Comfee Air Fryer Toaster Oven
- Dough Mixer
- Mixing Bowl
- Parchment Paper
- Baking Pan
- To make the cookie dough and mixture, combine the butter and sugar until it turns into a rich lather.
- Add the eggs and vanilla until the lather becomes fluffy.
- Add the flour gradually and salt. Lastly, add the baking soda and mix thoroughly.
- Add the chunked delicacy of your choice into the dough mixture and leave for 1 hour.
- There, you have your dough and scoop it using a spoon or an ice cream scoop and it is ready to bake!