If you’re looking to whip up a delicious bowl of spring mix salad, we are here to help you with our simple salad seasoning mix. The ingredients are easily available, and the process is even easier.
Even before you whip up a bowl of Spring Mix Salad, you probably want to know the benefits it comes with.
One of the biggest benefits of making a bowl of spring mix salad for yourself is the amount of fiber it packs you with. The primary ingredient of this salad is leafy greens which is one of your best sources of nutritional fiber. According to the statistics from the Academy of Nutrition, women should consume 25 gms and men should consume 38 gms of fiber daily. With a spring mix salad, this nutritional consumption becomes easier.
As you probably know, fiber helps boost cellular function and improves your body’s digestive mechanism. In addition to fiber, the spring mix salad dressing will load you up with necessary micronutrients including (but not limited to) folate, calcium, vitamin K, and others.
How to Make Spring Mix Salad
Making a spring mix salad from scratch is easier than you thought. The ingredients can be easily sourced and you can get the job done with some basic cooking equipment. So, here’s all you need to know about the best salad dressing for spring mix.
- Any type of mixed greens with sprouts, baby arugula, leafy greens, lettuces, collard greens, watercress, nuts, mache, and/or any other veggies of your choice.
- Salt and pepper (freshly ground)
- Three tablespoons of olive oil (preferably extra virgin)
- Juice of half a lemon
- Well chopped chives
- COMFEE compact blender
- Salad bowl
- Once you have the salad dressing blender, add the olive oil, salt, pepper, and lemon juice mix to it. Blend well until it forms the consistency of a dressing.
- Next, chop up all the vegetables and give them a good mix in a large salad bowl
- Pour the dressing on the salad mix and give it a thorough mix.
- Serve with chopped chives on top!