Baked Brie Bites are one of the world’s easiest party starter recipes to make. This exciting flavorful dumpling cheese dessert is a spectacular choice that most kids and adults will love. It is a versatile option where you can dip in cheese, guacamole, tomatoes, or other jams. It can be sweet or salty at the same time. This excellent option as a party delicacy is super quick and easy with accessible ingredients that have a delectable taste.
You can articulate your Baked Brie Pie recipes and make new baking ideas that you can add jams, fruits, make pies into bites, and all other fun ideas and ways how to eat baked brie pie. You can also serve this recipe with crostini or crackers! So, your party will be more festive and abundant with baked brie bites.
How to Make the Best Baked Brie
- Use 250 to 500 grams or 8 to 16 ounces of round brie or camembert cheese
- 2 tablespoons of honey or maple syrup
- 1 thyme sprig to spice it up
You can add fruits or other flavors like honey, other kinds of cheese, more maple syrup, crackers, wafers, and crostini for serving. These ingredients are most likely available in your nearest grocery stores.
- a presentable small and shallow ovenproof pan
- A serving tray (optional)
- For a perfect Brie bites with jam, you will need a Comfee 7-in-1 Air Fryer Toaster Oven.
- Before baking the Brie bites, preheat the Comfee 7-in-1 Air Fryer Toaster Oven to 180 degrees Celcius.
- Drizzle the Brie cheese with walnuts and honey and wrap it with a pastry sheet as you place it in a presentable small and shallow ovenproof pan. Make sure it is slightly larger than that dimension of the brie. Place the brie wrapping on parchment paper, don’t lay it directly on the pan.
- It is time to bake the Brie for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Check if it is already soft by using a fork, pressing the pastry sheet thoroughly until the fork goes inside the melted Brie Cheese The texture should have a melted-like cheese and little burnt spots on its surface.
- You can take it out and serve it immediately together with the pan you bake it with or transfer it to a serving plate.
- Place crostini, wafers, or crackers by its side to fulfill the presentation of the brie bites.