Sugar-free oatmeal is probably one of the slow cooker breakfast recipes that you can eat on a daily basis without feeling deprived. Aside from the plethora of fruits and flavors that can be incorporated, the health benefits are also noteworthy. As you may be aware, oatmeal can help to lower blood sugar levels while also alleviating constipation.
It can also make you feel a little fuller for more extended periods of time, which is beneficial if you are on a diet. Indeed, oatmeal has proven to be a good companion for many people trying to lose weight. Furthermore, you can enjoy it together with your dog. So tell me, do you know how to cook with Slow Cooker Oatmeal?
How to Cook Oatmeal in a Rice Cooker
- 1 half bowl of oatmeal
- 1 cup water
- 2 tbsp Honey
- Your desired fruit
You can certainly use your existing rice cooker, but if you're looking for something of higher quality, Comfee's pressure cooker might be the right choice for you. Cooking, baking, stewing, sautéing, steaming, making soup, and even slow cooking are all made easier with this quick touch pressure cooker that comes pre-programmed with 12 configurations.
It can be seen that it performs nine different tasks with a single piece of equipment. Furthermore, it includes a non-stick pot to make cleaning and cooking easier for everyone in the family. You can also clean it without putting forth much effort. Slow cooker breakfast recipes for today include a sugar free oatmeal recipe that we will make using the cooker.
- As the slow cooker oatmeal is still turned off, pour the bowl containing the oats into the pot. You can choose how much oats you want to cook.
- Add 1 cup of water next to ensure that your oat will get the moisture. The more oats that you put in, the more water should be added.
- Mix the oat and water together, then close the pot before you turn on the slow cooker oatmeal.
- Upon choosing a slow cooker, put it in a 5-minute timer and let it do the work. Please keep in mind that the time will vary depending on your preference of oatmeal consistency.
- Open the pot and put your cooked oatmeal in the bowl. Careful, it's hot!
- Add honey and your desired fruit then you are all set!