The food preparation during Christmas parties especially during Christmas eve is something that should satisfy the tummy more than the taste. But always remember that the food on the table is a blessing from God. But it is the birth of the Lord that is the main and only essence of the party or gathering. Therefore, the recipes should be simple. It does not need to be too lavish, as long as it is delightful as well as gratifying - like a bountiful edible coffee cup! Here is a Christmas finger food idea: an edible coffee cup recipe that you can prepare at home for your guests and loved ones.
- 2 cup oatmeal
- 1 egg(mix)
- 1/2 cup brown sugar water
- 1 cup melted chocolate
- Crashed nuts
- Cup molds (you can use paper cups, styro cups, or plastic cups)
- Quality air fryer
- A glass bowl
- A brush
- To start, thoroughly mix the oatmeal, egg, and sugar water.
- Mold in a paper cup
- Preheat the air fryer at 285 degrees Fahrenheit.
- After 3 minutes, you can put the coffee cup molded into the air fryer.
- Air fry the edible coffee cups at 325 degrees Fahrenheit temperature for 10 minutes.
- Brush the inside of the coffee cup with melted chocolate.
- Stick some crashed nuts on the edge of the coffee cup.
- Cooler for 10 minutes.
- Pour express and cold foam into it.