The month of love is approaching, and probably, chocolates are the very first things that will come up to anyone’s mind every February. Celebrating meaningful events like Valentine’s day would not be completed without the irresistible companion—deserts! And because a hint of chocolate has been said, you can try the famous recipe of the chocolate raspberry tart, hassle-free, with the Comfee Refrigerator. It is perfect, especially when it is the first time creating your dessert for a special day, even at home. So, worry-less and keep reading to know how to make a sweeter Valentine’s day.
How to Make a Chocolate Tart
One of the most versatile desserts is the chocolate tart, whether chocolate ganache tart, dark chocolate tart, mini chocolate tart, and the most preferred by home buddies these days, no-bake chocolate tart. Among these, highlight the month of love, with reds and chocolates, chocolate raspberry or strawberry tart! Without further ado, here are the simple ways to make it.
- 1 cups Chocolate biscuits, finely crushed
- 6 Tablespoons butter, melted
- 12 ounces dark or semi-sweet chocolate chopped
- 1 ¼ cups of heavy cream
- 2 pints of raspberries, wash thoroughly
- Powdered sugar or chocolate curls, optional
- Comfee Refrigerator
- Medium bowl
- Tart pan
- Spatula (Rubber)
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees Celcius
- Crush the chocolate biscuits finely into a blender or manually press it until the desired result.
- Melt the butter, let it sit at room temperature, or use the microwave oven for a quicker result.
- Then, mix the crushed biscuits and melted butter in a regular or mixing bowl. Make sure to mix the ingredients evenly.
- Put the mixture in a tart pan and press it tightly in the bottom and sides with glass.
- Bake the crusts for eight minutes, then let it cool down for a while.
- Under medium-low heat, place in a heat-proof bowl of chocolates and melt while heating the heavy cream in a saucepan. Mix these ingredients with a rubber spatula until both melts.
- Now, pour the chocolate ganache into the biscuit crust.
- Place the made tarts in the refrigerator for two hours.
- Garnish it with raspberries and powdered sugar if desired for the final touch.
Related ProductComfee Solo 93 Refrigerator
Making every meal fresh and preserved is made possible by refrigerators. In Comfee Solo 93 Refrigerator, no need to worry about choosing because it has the quality and affordability you will ever want. To know more, here are the basic features of the product.
Comfee Solo 93 has a classic design from its outline and handle. Yet, it offers modern features like the R600a energy-efficient compressor that enables the food to cool down quickly. It also has an automatic closing door when left open within 110 degrees. To prevent uncertainty, push it manually with a careful handle. Concerning the interior, this refrigerator has healthy HIPS material to keep the food free from toxicity and stay fresh.
With 3.3 Cu. Ft, its capacity is enough to store food and beverage. It is indeed a compact size that will generally fit any kitchen space. Finally, the best thing is that it has a one-year warranty for parts and labor and two years for the compressor features.