The combination of classic bread pudding recipe and dried cranberries as well as a delicious vanilla sauce.
A perfect breakfast and dessert that is easy to make.
Let' bake it together and fill the house with good smells！
- 5 eggs
- 3 cups half and half
- 4 cup sugar
- 2 tsp. cinnamon
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 loaf bread, brioche, sliced
- 4 cup dried cranberries
1. Combine the eggs, half and half, sugar, cinnamon, and vanilla in a large bowl. Set the bowl aside.
2. Cube the bread and mix it with the egg mixture and cranberries.
3. Spoon the bread pudding into six large ramekins.
4. Place the ramekins onto a Crisper Tray.
5. Place the Tray in the Air Fryer. Press the Bake Button (320°F) and decrease the cooking time to 14 mins to begin the cooking cycle.