If you're looking for a healthy meal that will simultaneously tantalize your tastebuds, you might want to check out the recipe for baked salmon in the oven. The basic or easy-baked salmon recipe will barely take a bunch of easily accessible ingredients. Salmon stands out as one of the healthiest and tastiest options when it comes to seasonal foods for spring. The protein is lean and ideal for anyone who's looking to lose weight. The best part: cooking salmon is probably the easiest!
All you need to do is create a spice mix or spice rub for the piece of salmon and then bake it right away. The process is simple and won't take
you more than 20 minutes. It's also packed with nutrition and taste, you might want to try out a baked salmon fillet recipe this spring.
How to make baked salmon in the oven
You can easily make baked salmon in the oven by following some simple guidelines. Read on, to know what ingredients and cooking equipment you would need for the recipe.
- Salmon fillets (10 to 12 ounces) shaped as fillets
- Salt and pepper
- Parsley or any other form of herby Salsa
- Half-baked squash for plating
- One small shallot
- Two tablespoons of white/red wine vinegar
- Two finely chopped capers
- Olive oil
- Half a cup of well-toasted almonds
If you’re looking for the perfect baked salmon meal with crispy edges and a soft center, you might want to check out the Comfee Air Fryer Toaster Oven. Your healthy baked salmon recipes will be even faster in this air fryer and whipping up any meal on it will be a breeze!
- Preheat your air fryer toaster to 450 degrees Celsius.
- While the oven fires up, slather some salt and pepper on your salmon fillets.
- Next, bake the salmon fillets for the next 12-14 minutes with their skin side on the baking tray.
While your salmon cooks, it’s time to prepare the salad. To do this, just finely mince your shallots and allow them to rest for at least half an hour. Next, add your chopped parsley and capers to the shallot mix. Finish it with the toasted almonds and give the whole thing a good mix.
Serve this salad along with your baked Salmon. You can also plate the baked salmon fillet on this salad.