An oven-baked French toast is a popular breakfast recipe. You can prepare this dish in no more than five minutes using simple ingredients you can easily find in your kitchen.
This breakfast recipe first appeared during the Roman Empire, where Romans would combine egg and milk and soak a loaf of bread before frying it in butter or oil. French toast is a versatile recipe you can combine with your favorite foods, including bananas, blueberries, strawberry yogurt, peaches, and other fresh fruits.
An air fryer oven is the easiest way to prepare French toast. This cooking equipment creates a crispy and perfectly golden toast in less than five minutes. You need to soak your favorite bread in the mixture and prepare your air fryer oven.
How To Make French Toast By Air Fryer Toaster Oven
There are so many ways to make delicious baked French toast. Here, you will learn how to make French toast using an air fryer toaster oven from Comfee. The French toast recipe below is suitable for four servings.
- Four slices of bread
- ¼ cup milk
- Teaspoon cinnamon (optional)
- One teaspoon vanilla extract
- Two whole eggs
- Measuring cup
- Fork or egg whisk, fork, or spoon
- Medium mixing bowl
- 7-in-1 Air Fryer Toaster Oven
- Preheat the 7-in-1 Air Fryer Toaster Oven and apply some butter onto the sheet to avoid bread sticking.
- Crack the egg into a medium-sized bowl or plastic container. Here, you only need two pieces of eggs to prepare four French toasts.
- Combine the egg, milk, and a pinch of cinnamon (optional) using a whisk, fork, or spoon.
- Get the four slices of bread and soak each into the mixture. Make sure that both sides are thoroughly soaked.
- Place the soaked slices of bread into the Comfee Air Fryer Toaster Oven and wait for about 40 seconds before flipping the other side of the bread. Wait until each side turns golden brown.
- You can serve your air fryer French toast with various side dishes, like bananas and blueberries. Many love adding extra cinnamon, vanilla syrup, or hot apple sauce.